HELLO SUZIE Q FRIENDS,
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Serendipity BEAD STEW Classes and Parties WON'T be available in the Calgary area until further notice, but ONLINE Suzie Q SHOPPING is just a few CLICKS away.
During this challenging,"world-upside-down" time, Please Remember to add some "Creative Self-Care" to your days... Bake some cookies, listen to your favourite music, knit something pretty OR even make yourself a BEAD STEW bracelet, because…
… BEING CREATIVE FEELS GOOD & IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR WELL-BEING.
xo Suzie Q (And, for goodness sake, remember to wash your hands!)
Think of your Gal-Pal BEAD STEW Party as “Paint Night 2.0”, except, you’ll be able to WEAR the one-of-a-kind piece of art that you’ll create, instead of hanging it on your wall. Also, every time you wear your one-of-a-kind bangle-style bracelet, will be a reminder of the wonderful time that you had creating it with your special group of friends and/or family members… Pretty FAB, right?!
Whether you feel that you’re not “artsy-crafty" whatsoever, or you’re a long time maker-type, our bespoke, limited edition BEAD STEW bracelet kits are the perfect, no-stress solution to have some good, creative fun, because no matter how you string your beads onto the bracelet wire, our bead combos are so unique and wonderful that you’re guaranteed to have totally FAB, professional-looking results. Plus, you’ll have the awesome feeling of being able to say, “I made it myself!”
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SOME BEAD STEW FAQs:
• What is the cost?
The cost of your BEAD STEW Party will depend on how many of your Gal-Pals will be attending. The cost of each kit is $48.00. At this point in time, there’s no extra charge for the expert instruction and design help.
—> Oodles of Serendipity BEAD STEW Kits for your guests to choose from
—> Extra ”individual" beads and Swarovski Crystals will be provided for your guests to optionally embellish their bracelets beyond their chosen BEAD STEW Kit to add an extra-personalized touch. These embellishment beads are priced individually and can be purchased at your party
—> Free use of tools to complete the bracelets
—> Extra BEAD STEW Kits and tools will be available for purchase at your party
—> Free expert instruction and design help
—> Forms of payment accepted at your party: Cash, Debit, Visa and MasterCard
—> HOSTESS GIFT… An extra BEAD STEW Bracelet Kit for you to keep for yourself or give as a “Prize Draw” for your party guests
—> BONUS Hostess Gift… A Gift Bag of deluxe “Barefoot Venus” products (A $30ish Value), only while quantities last
—> An “Organza Bracelet Bag” for each of your BEAD STEW party guests
You can host a BEAD STEW Party at any location you wish! At your home, a community centre, church, a local pub or restaurant of your choosing, etc. We just need tables and enough chairs for all attendees, good lighting, as well as a space for our BEAD STEW display stand (about 2 1/2’ X 2 1/2’).
As well, space on the table(s) is required to spread out the extra ”individual" beads and Swarovski Crystals that will be provided for your guests to optionally embellish their bracelets beyond their chosen BEAD STEW Kit. These embellishment beads can add an extra-personalized touch and are priced individually that can be purchased at your party.
If good lighting is a concern at your party location, please let us know when you make the initial contact about booking your party and we might be able to provide some portable lighting.
You can invite anyone who’d enjoy having some “Good Creative Fun” creating a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind bangle-style bracelet, although anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
At this point in time, BEAD STEW Birthday Parties aren’t available for groups under the age of 16, however youngsters of any age are welcome to attend a party with a participating adult and BEAD STEW “Junior Miss” Kits are available for purchase upon request.
• What is the minimum number needed to have a BEAD STEW Party?
There is no minimum number of guests, however a minimum of 8 BEAD STEW Kits need to be purchased. For example, if you only have 6 friends who want to join your party, all you need to do is purchase 8 Kits and your BEAD STEW Party is a “Go”!
• What is the maximum number of party-goers that I can invite?
We can handle up to 16 participants, as long as you have the tables, chairs and space.
• What if I have a larger group than 16?
If you have the space, table and chairs for the number of people you’d like to invite, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
For groups of 30+ each BEAD STEW Kit will be discounted from $48.00 to $40.00 each.
Our “Bangle-icious” Bracelet Kit contains all the supplies you’ll need to create one “bangle-style” bracelet, including “memory” bracelet wire and premium quality beads made from various materials such as: metal, stone, glass, enamel, resin, crystal and more. Step X Step instructions are also included.
Absolutely, this can be arranged with a nominal custom design fee.
• How much time is needed for my BEAD STEW Party? A BEAD STEW Bracelet-Making Party usually takes about 3 hours, plus or minus, depending on the size of your group. The instructor will arrive at your location anywhere from 30-60 minutes beforehand to set up everything for your guests. It will usually take 30ish minutes to pack up after the party.
• What is your BEAD STEW Party Cancellation Policy?
—> If you have one or two party participants who can’t make it to your party, someone at the party is welcome to choose a Serendipity BEAD STEW Kit for the person(s) for them to create on their own (Step X Step instructions are included with every kit and minimal tools are involved that can usually be found in your household toolbox)
—> If due to circumstances beyond your control, you need to cancel your entire BEAD STEW Party, unfortunately, no refunds are available, but we’re happy to work with you to book another date or find a way to make sure that all of your Gal-Pals will receive a BEAD STEW Kit so that they can create their bracelets on their own. Hopefully this won’t be necessary because it would be too bad for everyone to miss out on all the fun of a BEAD STEW Party!
• What dates/times are available?
—> BEAD STEW Parties need to be booked a minimum of 10 days in advance of your desired date
—> Choice of dates is flexible and is on a “first come, first served” basis
—> You can choose any day of the week
—> Evening parties need to start by no later than 7PM
• How do I book a BEAD STEW Party?
Here are the recommended steps to follow to organize your BEAD STEW Party:
1. Decide if your party will be a casual “Gal-Pal Gathering” or if you want to celebrate a special occasion. You can find some BEAD STEW Party Theme Ideas by Clicking >>> HERE
2. Decide on who and how many Gal-Pals you’d like to invite… Minimum of 8 Kits/Party and a Maximum of 16 participants/kits.
3. Find a location that’ll accommodate your BEAD STEW Party Crew, plus have enough tables and chairs. Also, check for good lighting in your chosen party place, especially if you’re having an evening event.
4. Figure out 1-3 Date/Time options that’ll work with everyone’s schedules.
5. Will you have any special requirements, such as having a BEAD STEW Kit made in a custom colour range for your entire group?… Are there any youngsters joining in the festivities?… Do you need help with inadequate lighting?… Stuff like that.
6. In order to confirm a date for your BEAD STEW Party, once you’ve figured out all of the above, please send an EMAIL with all of ALL of these details PLUS your name and contact info (including phone #) to: firstname.lastname@example.org (with “BEAD STEW Party Booking” in the subject line) OR use our Suzie Q Studio CONTACT FORM to relay the information.
7. Once we receive your BEAD STEW Party information, we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with either questions for further clarification or to confirm a date for your party.
8. When your party date is confirmed, you’ll need to CONFIRM your BEAD STEW Party by PRE-PAYING the number of kits needed for your event by choosing the appropriate party size on our BEAD STEW “Shopping” Page by CLICKING on the LINK below (You’ll receive an automated payment receipt as well).
9. Once your BEAD STEW Party is confirmed with date/time and payment, at this point, it’s up to you whether or not you’d like to organize snacks, drinks, party decor, etc.
10. As the BEAD STEW Party Hostess, we’ll check in with you at least one week before your event to see if you have any questions or have any extra needs.
BEAD STEW Kit: “Wine & Avocado Toast”
Creating a BEAD STEW bracelet is perfect in a group setting at one of our Parties because this project doesn’t require intense concentration, which means that you can still be social and inspired by your fellow BEAD STEW partiers while creating your bracelet.
The very first BEAD STEW Party happened November 2019 at Laurie MacKay’s fabulous home in NW Calgary. It was so much fun, and Laurie and her Gal-Pals all created beautiful “Bangle-icious” bracelets.
Laurie MacKay is an accomplished Sommelier and has been a regular wine and craft beer columnist on CBC Radio One since 2006, which, of course, means she’s super-passionate about wine. Laurie’s passion for vino is vividly demonstrated in a quote on her website — Soulvines.com
To find out who Laurie invited to her BEAD STEW Party, as well as to see the bracelets her friends created and what they had to say about their experiences, please CLICK on the BUTTON below:
So, what kind of BEAD PARTY will you be having? BEAD STEW Parties give you endless ways to celebrate all sorts of occasions, from casual Gal-Pal Gatherings to Birthdays for “Grown-Ups" to Team-Building Events and much more!