$113.00 USD– Sold Out
The exquisite Kimono "Seigaiha" matte green limited edition glass bead was originally part of a kit (set) of six beads called the “Kimono Kit". This delicate collection of six beads in matte colors was not only designed by a Japanese designer, but it was also made from Japanese glass. It was inspired by the colors and patterns of a Japanese silk kimono.
The "seigaiha" or wave is a pattern of layered concentric circles creating arches, symbolic of waves or water, and representing surges of good luck. It can also signify power and resilience.
The Kimono Kit left the collection in 2011. It was a Limited Edition release. Limited Editions are rare or unique beads which are only released in very small quantities, and only available in stores until sold out.
Designer: Nozomi Kaji
• Bead ONLY… Bracelet and Lock Clasp not included.
• All Trollbeads are NEW stock and never worn.
• Trollbeads only fit onto Trollbeads bracelets… They don’t fit Pandora-Chamilia-Biagi style bracelets.
• Each glass bead is handmade over a red-hot open flame and no two glass beads are ever completely alike. This goes for size, colouration and pattern, however, the bead shown here is the exact one that you’ll receive.
• Colours shown on all products may appear differently between devices.
STYLE #: TGLBE-00014-2
MATERIAL: Glass + Sterling Silver Core
SIZE: Will vary in diameter and thickness…12mm-17mm X 7mm-10mm