Help support the people of Ukraine with a #standwithukraine or #peaceforukraine bracelet kit – ALL proceeds go to the Red Cross!
This bead left the collection in 2007. It was part of the Trollbeads "Tibet Beads" Collection.
The armadillo is a nocturnal animal from the American continent. An old Indian prayer to the armadillo: “Protect my borders, teach me my shield, reflect my pain so I shall not yield”.
Trollbeads “Tibet Beads” are a highly-sought-after kit of six fabulous glass beads: A colourful selection created from deeply rooted Tibetan culture, spirituality and newly won possibilities. The reason “Tibet Beads” are so incredibly rare is because not very many sets were created, and they were only in the Trollbeads Collection for a very short time from 2006-2007.
To find out more info about the origins of Trollbeads "TIBET BEADS", the stories behind each of the six gorgeous glass beads, PLUS to see VIDEOS of Tibet Beads, take a look at the Suzie Q Diary post: TIBET BEADS: ELUSIVE NO MORE!
Designer: Lise Aagaard
• Bead ONLY… Bracelet and Lock Clasp not included.
• All Trollbeads are NEW stock and never worn.
• Trollbeads only fit onto Trollbeads bracelets… They don’t fit Pandora-Chamilia-Biagi style bracelets.
• Each glass bead is handmade over a red-hot open flame and no two glass beads are ever completely alike. This goes for size, colouration and pattern; however, the bead shown here is the exact one that you’ll receive.
• Colours shown on all products may appear differently between devices.
STYLE #: TGLBE-10296
MATERIAL: Glass + Sterling Silver Core
SIZE: Will vary in diameter and thickness…12mm-17mm X 7mm-10mm
WEIGHT: 1.95 g